Learning to Code: Week 33
December 22 - 26, 2016
Nothing recorded for the holidays.
December 27, 2016
- I didn't end up being moved forward in the scholarship process and I was mad and disappointed. It hurt a lot to let down friends and family that supported me this far. I can only look forward!
- I received a lot great advice from the people around me.
- Understanding ECMAScript 6
- HTML Git Practice (Merging branches)
December 28, 2016
- Worked on the FCC Basic Algorithms
- https://atom.io/ (better than Sublime?)